Memorial Day was sunshine and rain--a picnic with friends in SB. Sunday overnight with Lynne-beautful hospitality. Greg and K., stranded on their way home from Canada last night, are searching for a dealer today to fix the car. They are three hours away from here and I'm crazy for them to get home. Back to work today--life suddenly speeds up. And me, I'm siezed with a sudden desire to journal, to pour everything I have on paper. So I'm off to find my little notebook and see what takes shape on the page.
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- Went to see The Day After Tomorrow last night. Th...
- The days could not be more beautiful. Breezy, warm...
- Books I'm reading, I've recently finished or are w...
- I woke this morning from a dream in which I was sh...
- "To live here and now you must train yourself: In...
- Working on probably one of my worst habits--the pr...
- Monday morning, partly cloudy, breezy, cool, no hu...
- "I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel tha...
- It's Saturday. Housework. Need I say more?
- Making plans to go south in a couple of weeks, to ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home