The days could not be more beautiful. Breezy, warm, sunny. Today, yard work and Saturday chores but the real task ahead of me is to ready my teaching things for a sale. There are 23 boxes in my garage waiting for me. What do I keep? When will I need this stuff again? I'm getting pragmatic about it; I don't think my heart is breaking anymore.
There are four words I read yesterday in the Lederach book I've listed below. Truth, Justice, Mercy, Peace. Like a mantra they run through my head. A rhythm. Truthjusticemercypeace. Where do they meet in my life? How do I serve them? I need to keep them with me, compass points, with love, with beauty, because they are the elements of a good life, a faithful life.
There are four words I read yesterday in the Lederach book I've listed below. Truth, Justice, Mercy, Peace. Like a mantra they run through my head. A rhythm. Truthjusticemercypeace. Where do they meet in my life? How do I serve them? I need to keep them with me, compass points, with love, with beauty, because they are the elements of a good life, a faithful life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home