Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
"
This sky
Where we live
Is no place to lose your wings
So love, love, love.
~Hafiz, translated by Daniel Ladinsky
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:25 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I've thought a lot recently about the women I work...
"The greatest challenge of the day is: how to brin...
My eyes are opening to so many things that divide ...
I have three minutes to blog today. That's it. T...
"One of Meister Eckhart's many enigmatic sayings i...
Does the blogger banner actually tout President Bu...
This was the week where I finally got the call for...
What if we all stood up for what we really believe...
Memorial Day was sunshine and rain--a picnic with ...
Went to see The Day After Tomorrow last night. Th...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home