I have three minutes to blog today. That's it. There's beads for women and now beads for adolescent girls later today and get ready for a workshop tomorrow and another workshop Saturday and catch up on a couple of emails and the biggest thing is take my teaching stuff up to a friend's house and get ready for her garage sale tomorrow. Then home to bed and up at six tomorrow for a two and half hour drive and a twelve hour day. Prayers are snatched--in the car and between things, yet I remember loads of quiet time just two weeks ago, and I'm wondering if that's a luxury that comes back with autumn.
Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Previous Posts
- "One of Meister Eckhart's many enigmatic sayings i...
- Does the blogger banner actually tout President Bu...
- This was the week where I finally got the call for...
- What if we all stood up for what we really believe...
- Memorial Day was sunshine and rain--a picnic with ...
- Went to see The Day After Tomorrow last night. Th...
- The days could not be more beautiful. Breezy, warm...
- Books I'm reading, I've recently finished or are w...
- I woke this morning from a dream in which I was sh...
- "To live here and now you must train yourself: In...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home