Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Saturday, June 12, 2004
"The greatest challenge of the day is: how to bring about a revolution of the heart."
~Dorothy Day
posted by Mrs. Clark at
5:55 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
My eyes are opening to so many things that divide ...
I have three minutes to blog today. That's it. T...
"One of Meister Eckhart's many enigmatic sayings i...
Does the blogger banner actually tout President Bu...
This was the week where I finally got the call for...
What if we all stood up for what we really believe...
Memorial Day was sunshine and rain--a picnic with ...
Went to see The Day After Tomorrow last night. Th...
The days could not be more beautiful. Breezy, warm...
Books I'm reading, I've recently finished or are w...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home