The days are blessings....
~Jon Anderson
It's true. Sleeping in daily until the scandalous hour of 8 a.m. (schooltime wakeup is 5), reading what I want when I want, playing with a new kitten, listening to my kids, and the obligatory household cleaning tasks I never have time to do. Yesterday I spent the afternoon rolling up sushi, while talking, I mean actually conversing, with my husband. He in turn, chatted and waited for reject nori make rolls to chow on. Does it get better than this?
Today it's off to my family's Christmas with a smile because snow is in the forecast. Loads of kids playing with presents, meeting my niece Michelle's boyfriend, just hanging out all the day long with the people I grew up with. It is a good thing.
~Jon Anderson
It's true. Sleeping in daily until the scandalous hour of 8 a.m. (schooltime wakeup is 5), reading what I want when I want, playing with a new kitten, listening to my kids, and the obligatory household cleaning tasks I never have time to do. Yesterday I spent the afternoon rolling up sushi, while talking, I mean actually conversing, with my husband. He in turn, chatted and waited for reject nori make rolls to chow on. Does it get better than this?
Today it's off to my family's Christmas with a smile because snow is in the forecast. Loads of kids playing with presents, meeting my niece Michelle's boyfriend, just hanging out all the day long with the people I grew up with. It is a good thing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home