Saturday, December 07, 2002

The three best:

True, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees, but he who is not afraid of my darkness will find banks full of roses under my cypresses. Part-time heavy-metal Guardian subeditor (male, pale, drinks light ale). Box no. 23/17.

I write extremely tempting sex. But I don't get any, hence this ad. Hard-up but not hard-core F romance hack, forties, seeks the real thing, with or without toupee or genuine chest hair. Horny Hampstead, or thereabouts. Box 23/08.

The price of liberty is eternal publicity. Six consecutive ads in the personals, and I'm still single!! F propagandist, leftist, broadcaster, wholemeal souffle genius, puts her cards on the table: I need a burly intellectual East Anglian M with a proven track record in thinking radically around environment/development issues but wears Paul Smith undies and listens to acid jazz. Now I can't be clearer than than, can I? Box no 23/07.

From the LRB personal ads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home