Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Wednesday, October 30, 2002
Days
like
this
when
the
trees
flame
and
the
leaves
rustle
under my feet
make
me
smile.
posted by Mrs. Clark at
6:01 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Sometimes I try so hard to be so damn politically ...
Years ago, Senator Paul Wellstone was the keynote ...
An update on last Friday's class meeting. (The on...
In the paper today, I read about a local mother wh...
There's infighting among the girls in my class, an...
They say it's going to snow today. I'm ready.
You really wouldn't have known, right away, that i...
How does one make a cramped life spacious? How do...
This is the kind of day where I want to run outsid...
It's surreal. It's like a dream that I'm watching...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home