This is the kind of day where I want to run outside and scream and have the wind whip my hair around, and I don't care about nothin'. I want to turn the music on real loud, sleep with my husband (wink, wink) and feel everything really really intensely. Because there's so much going on inside.
Wednesday, October 09, 2002
Previous Posts
- It's surreal. It's like a dream that I'm watching...
- "I talk to the wind My words are all carried away....
- Tonight my friend Ingrid and I had a delightful li...
- Five women, one cabin, two nights, mother nature, ...
- The last time I watched a James Bond movie, I noti...
- For I have known them all already, known them all-...
- In the woods today, Lynne and I squealed with deli...
- I am filled up. With love, goodwill, and music. ...
- This is my second day home from school this week. ...
- Another dream this morning of disconnection and se...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home