This is my second day home from school this week. Two for two. I have a sick child here, although her fever has broken. Today is her recovery day. A little day of grace for resting up before she goes off to school tomorrow.
It is amazing how fast the time passes when everyone else is off to work. Yesterday flew by. One minute it was nine o'clock, and the next thing I know, my other child was stepping off the bus. I barely got anything done housewise. But I guess that is what sick days are for. Slowing down and living in the moment. And now today is the same, hopefully the last scorching day of summer. I'm glad to be here to watch it pass.
It is amazing how fast the time passes when everyone else is off to work. Yesterday flew by. One minute it was nine o'clock, and the next thing I know, my other child was stepping off the bus. I barely got anything done housewise. But I guess that is what sick days are for. Slowing down and living in the moment. And now today is the same, hopefully the last scorching day of summer. I'm glad to be here to watch it pass.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home