In the paper today, I read about a local mother who, at twenty eight years old, had a baby at work and stuffed it in a trash can. The baby, healthy at birth, died. Another mother, far from here, drowned her two little kids, then shot herself. Her eight year old boy found all three. What societal forces are bringing all this on? What makes mothers turn on their kids?
Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Previous Posts
- There's infighting among the girls in my class, an...
- They say it's going to snow today. I'm ready.
- You really wouldn't have known, right away, that i...
- How does one make a cramped life spacious? How do...
- This is the kind of day where I want to run outsid...
- It's surreal. It's like a dream that I'm watching...
- "I talk to the wind My words are all carried away....
- Tonight my friend Ingrid and I had a delightful li...
- Five women, one cabin, two nights, mother nature, ...
- The last time I watched a James Bond movie, I noti...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home