How does one make a cramped life spacious? How does one craft a life of beauty out of chaos? How does one remain true to a call when life is so rushed that there is no time to even think or plan? Where does one find the time it takes to go the extra mile and love thy neighbor, when loving thy neighbor is so damn hard? These are the questions that dog me these days.
Sunday, October 13, 2002
Previous Posts
- This is the kind of day where I want to run outsid...
- It's surreal. It's like a dream that I'm watching...
- "I talk to the wind My words are all carried away....
- Tonight my friend Ingrid and I had a delightful li...
- Five women, one cabin, two nights, mother nature, ...
- The last time I watched a James Bond movie, I noti...
- For I have known them all already, known them all-...
- In the woods today, Lynne and I squealed with deli...
- I am filled up. With love, goodwill, and music. ...
- This is my second day home from school this week. ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home