Sometimes I try so hard to be so damn politically correct that I end up offending the very people I was trying to be sensitive to. Mellow out, girl. Remember that it's just about loving your neighbor.
Monday, October 28, 2002
Previous Posts
- Years ago, Senator Paul Wellstone was the keynote ...
- An update on last Friday's class meeting. (The on...
- In the paper today, I read about a local mother wh...
- There's infighting among the girls in my class, an...
- They say it's going to snow today. I'm ready.
- You really wouldn't have known, right away, that i...
- How does one make a cramped life spacious? How do...
- This is the kind of day where I want to run outsid...
- It's surreal. It's like a dream that I'm watching...
- "I talk to the wind My words are all carried away....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home