It's very, very quiet here. The snow is falling, hushing everything. I'm trying not to talk this evening--silent retreat in the midst of family life. It works a little.
Monday, December 02, 2002
Previous Posts
- It was the Buddha. He did it. I'm in survival mo...
- It's been over a week since I last wrote on this h...
- Snow sparkles like eyesight falling to earth, Like...
- May there be peace in heaven, may there be peace i...
- At church today, a friend walks up and says, "I wa...
- She really was the sparrow. Tiny, yet with a huge...
- Sometimes, when I am on my way home from a longnoi...
- This morning I dreamed that I lost my son. He and...
- Days like this when the trees flame and the ...
- Sometimes I try so hard to be so damn politically ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home