This new little kitten moved in today. She's a creampuff. Big blue eyes and a perky little nose. She's kind of shy, but she's coming around. I'm totally falling for her. A Mewly Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Monday, December 23, 2002
Previous Posts
- We've slept in for two days in a row. Imagine tha...
- I have to look at my life these days and try to fi...
- The three best: True, I am a forest, and a night ...
- It's very, very quiet here. The snow is falling, ...
- It was the Buddha. He did it. I'm in survival mo...
- It's been over a week since I last wrote on this h...
- Snow sparkles like eyesight falling to earth, Like...
- May there be peace in heaven, may there be peace i...
- At church today, a friend walks up and says, "I wa...
- She really was the sparrow. Tiny, yet with a huge...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home