Monday, May 02, 2005

Oh, Anne Lamott, won't you be my new best friend? As Plan B winds down, one chapter to go, I'm in awe, not only at your faith, your self-depricating humor, your ability to be honest about your parental shortcomings, but also your ability to put the words together just right, hipster faith style, and even the way you throw in the f-word, which you're using a little less liberally nowadays I notice, at just the right time to drive home your point. That way with words! I know, it's years of experience. Couldn't you blog and send us your wisdom every day? I think it'll have to be Salon.com for me now, just so's I can keep up with you. I think what I take from Plan B, remains the same as what I took from Traveling Mercies. Be kind. Kind to yourself and kind to others. Just like Jesus said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home