It's dandelion day. Maybe 80 degrees, sunny. I'm outside, digging up the dandelions, quite a task when there's probably 200 of them. This is my penance for not putting the organic weed stuff on the yard two or three weeks ago. *Sigh.* But it's sunny, I put my hair up, and quietly, quietly in the yard, I worked.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Previous Posts
- I'm here--I just can't get to the blog.
- Has it been a week? Where does the time go?Garden...
- It's warm tonight. Stars are shining. I'm in a l...
- How does one measure the impact of one man on mill...
- Hang on a second, I need to check on how the Pope ...
- My daughter turns 15 today. Really. Already? Le...
- The sun is warm. I knew spring would come. I jus...
- Easter. Spring. Holy. Enjoy.
- "Peace is not the product of terror or fear.Peace ...
- Slowly, balance is coming back. My desk is almost ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home