It's warm tonight. Stars are shining. I'm in a little office, checking details. It's been a strange day, coordinating an event (one day down, three to go), but people are kind, and everyone seems happy to be here. Friends volunteer to help to make copies, or help with registration. I'm craving quiet, so I sneak off at the end of tonight's session. As far as I know, a little core group is still relating to each other in the big room where we meet. No newspaper, no media. What I do have is a beautiful night sky, a huge old tree hung with stars, and a little time on my own.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Previous Posts
- How does one measure the impact of one man on mill...
- Hang on a second, I need to check on how the Pope ...
- My daughter turns 15 today. Really. Already? Le...
- The sun is warm. I knew spring would come. I jus...
- Easter. Spring. Holy. Enjoy.
- "Peace is not the product of terror or fear.Peace ...
- Slowly, balance is coming back. My desk is almost ...
- I think I need to stop reading the news. How help...
- Hey! Did I drive everybody away now that I'm a tr...
- So much for my safe driver discount.I did it again...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home