Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hey! Did I drive everybody away now that I'm a traffic bad girl? I know. I am now "other" with 4 points on my license. It's God hitting me on the head saying, "Slow down! Be mindful! You were on the right track, Miss Zen Parenting Book!" (Everyday Blessings by Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn, by the way, and everybody should read it. Everybody. But I digress; God was talking to me.) "Wake up!! Girl, stick with me and live the slow contemplative life!!" Boom. Ticket number two.

Work is so busy I can hardly breathe. But this is a good thing because it means people are seeking healthy ways of communicating. But it's a bad thing because I don't know when I'll catch up and somewhere someone is going to be upset with me because I can't fulfill all of my commitments.

Oh, and despite the fact that my activist sister Patty emailed everyone this week to let their senators know that we oppose opening the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling (and urged me to blog about it, which I couldn't do because I was frantically stuffing envelopes for a mailing deadline), it's going to happen. One more reason to put your faith in a Higher Power rather than a human. Whose hands and feet are we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home