Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So much for my safe driver discount.

I did it again. PULLED OVER FOR SPEEDING. Hello, Sparrow, when are you going to get it through your head that you must obey all traffic laws? I have to say this trooper was kind to me. Sympathetic, really. And I did beg for mercy, maybe for the first time ever, but I think the speed was a little too high to allow for that. Oh, and my girl was in the car again. At least, on the eve of driver's ed, I'm providing a witness of DON'T DRIVE LIKE YOUR MOTHER, SPEEDING TICKETS COST A HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY. My girl. On the way home from minor cyst surgery, mother pulled over, she wakes up from the post-anesthesia drowsiness, looks at me in the rear view mirror and says, "It's okay, Mom. I love you." (and later, now, she watches a movie, wrist propped and iced. She's doing well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home