How does one measure the impact of one man on millions of people? And me, I write a cynical blog entry, more about the shallowness of the people than anything. At one time this man meant a great deal to me. I'm glad he suffers no longer.
It's a trip to Maryland today. A four day workshop, but the good news is that I get to be the student. My duties are light--coordinating housing, shuttling to the airport, providing snacks, and liaison between participants and the conference center. I think the leaves will be showing their tender green starts to us out there. And who can complain about weather in the 70's? Off to pack.
It's a trip to Maryland today. A four day workshop, but the good news is that I get to be the student. My duties are light--coordinating housing, shuttling to the airport, providing snacks, and liaison between participants and the conference center. I think the leaves will be showing their tender green starts to us out there. And who can complain about weather in the 70's? Off to pack.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home