Friday, August 13, 2004

I lost my planner. I feel like I've lost my mind. Where could it be? In Matt's car? In Amy's dining room? All of sudden I can't remember anything. It's like walking the edge of a precipice. What am I forgetting that I need to know? Did I really have all my engagements written on the other two calendars in the house?

Yesterday I ran into an acquaintance, to whom I've talked a million times before, and forgot her name. I recovered pretty quickly and then explained that the planner is missing. She laughed. She knew exactly what I meant--lose the calendar, lose your brain. I started looking around for another one just like the one that was lost but it ain't happening. Not in August. So. Desperate phone calls today--retracing my steps. I'll try to keep my head together--get all those dates rewritten on some planner I have somewhere in this house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Bakke said...

What a pretty template! I love the greens.

Hope you find your planner, soon.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, JBB. It was time for a change. My son found the planner!! The universe is in balance again.

As for this comment feature, I didn't realize you had to sign in--I'm thinking for now that the anonymous feature works--as long as you sign in the message.
Sparrow

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home