Why is it so hard for people to look at the big picture? To give up a little for the greater good? To forgive the small things, at least as a start. I say this from my post in conflictresolutionland. We all need to ease up a little. All of us. Including me.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Previous Posts
- My love sends me greetings from an internet cafe. ...
- From PeaceSigns-The Peace and Justice Support Netw...
- "While washing the dishes, you might be thinking a...
- I have a lot of gratitude for a job which allows m...
- The boots It's been two weeks. One morning at...
- If I could take all the sunshine from an island be...
- "That prayer has great power which a person makes ...
- The Summer Schedule Today--one child leaves for a...
- It's hard to find time to blog this week. Do you ...
- Today I want to listen to people and set myself as...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home