Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
"You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late."
~
Ralph Waldo Emerson
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:31 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
You know, when other people's kids are mean to you...
“One thing is for sure, one needs to help extend t...
I keep wanting to put up quotes, cool ones, an Ett...
Why is it so hard for people to look at the big pi...
My love sends me greetings from an internet cafe. ...
From PeaceSigns-The Peace and Justice Support Netw...
"While washing the dishes, you might be thinking a...
I have a lot of gratitude for a job which allows m...
The boots It's been two weeks. One morning at...
If I could take all the sunshine from an island be...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home