Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Monday, November 03, 2003
I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope,
For hope would be hope of the wrong thing.
~T.S. Eliot
Thanks for the quote,
JBB
.
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:31 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
No place on earth I'd rather be... Last night Gre...
Prayer was breath today, and emptiness, watching t...
“I said to my soul, be still, and let the dark com...
It's 40 degrees out under a steel sky. November, ...
Let's say you are about to be consecrated as a dea...
"How is one to live a moral and compassionate exis...
Half-day at school. I'm giving oral math assessme...
Random questions that have run through my mind lat...
On Sunday, I went to hear Chris Hedges speak. He ...
I'm looking out my window right now. There's my b...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home