I'm looking out my window right now. There's my back yard, and behind my yard the field. The woods rise above the field, and beyond that the river. The sun is rising just above the trees. How will I remember today that the sun shines on everyone, and I am called to love each person I meet?
Sunday, October 19, 2003
Previous Posts
- "I do believe it is possible to create, even witho...
- Okay, so I haven't even reported on the highlight ...
- The email came today outlining my responsibilities...
- "True compassion is not just an emotional response...
- Keith turns forty today. He's a very good friend ...
- Indian summer. Where did that term come from? Wh...
- The present moment, like the spotted owl or the se...
- The early morning jog continues. Greg and I have ...
- Consultant conversation update: It went well. Wh...
- It is the day of conversation. A friend asked me ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home