Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Saturday, October 18, 2003
"I do believe it is possible to create, even without ever writing a word or painting a picture, by simply molding one's inner life. And that too is a deed."
~Etty Hillesum
posted by Mrs. Clark at
8:18 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Okay, so I haven't even reported on the highlight ...
The email came today outlining my responsibilities...
"True compassion is not just an emotional response...
Keith turns forty today. He's a very good friend ...
Indian summer. Where did that term come from? Wh...
The present moment, like the spotted owl or the se...
The early morning jog continues. Greg and I have ...
Consultant conversation update: It went well. Wh...
It is the day of conversation. A friend asked me ...
Four women, one cabin. It's chick weekend--someth...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home