It is the day of conversation. A friend asked me to apply for a position as a consultant. After a cryptic email exchange and a letter offering my services, today I go for a "conversation." I'm not sure what this means, but I'm looking forward to it. I keep telling myself that every job opportunity I wanted this summer, every door I thought was opened to me, was really closed. It's true. I am not working in the capacity in which I want to be working. But it's not true. So many doors have opened in other ways, in my spiritual life, with friends and acquaintances, here, with family, these past few months. The truth is, I feel very rich.
As for the chick weekend--it was every thing I hoped for. We hiked in the sunshine through the hills of southern Indiana, we rowed the lake, we made jewelry, we played the "worst case scenario game" which turned out to be hilarious. Thanks to my companions Lynne, Corrine, and Cindy. We missed you Amy and Kim!!!!
As for the chick weekend--it was every thing I hoped for. We hiked in the sunshine through the hills of southern Indiana, we rowed the lake, we made jewelry, we played the "worst case scenario game" which turned out to be hilarious. Thanks to my companions Lynne, Corrine, and Cindy. We missed you Amy and Kim!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home