Four women, one cabin. It's chick weekend--something I 've been waiting for a long time. This year it's the fifth annual. Long walks in the woods, great food, tons of laughter. We'll be gone three nights and days. A blessed weekend to all.
Thursday, October 02, 2003
Previous Posts
- And the circle goes round and round... Three youn...
- Bluegrass, anyone? Kay and I went to Toast and Ja...
- A beauty of a book. I'm reading Learning to Fall,...
- Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, ...
- Okay, this is how I feel today: I AM ONLY ...
- Year 42, day 2. The other night, at a dinner with...
- I'm listening to Bruce Cockburn lately. His musi...
- So much of my time these days is spent reading, re...
- It's this thing about loving thy neighbor that's g...
- God evaluates by this criterion: How much love you...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home