No place on earth I'd rather be...
Last night Greg and I drove on down to the Michael Franti and Spearhead concert in Bloomington. We found places for the kids to stay, took off for southern Indiana and spent the evening listening and dancing to the most amazing music. The energy in the room was high--everybody dancing last night. Just a bunch of people having a good time listening to lovepeaceandactivism music. At one point I had to stop and take it all in, gazing around the room, trying to make a memory, storing it in my heart. No, I won't forget it. Moments like these are sweet.
Last night Greg and I drove on down to the Michael Franti and Spearhead concert in Bloomington. We found places for the kids to stay, took off for southern Indiana and spent the evening listening and dancing to the most amazing music. The energy in the room was high--everybody dancing last night. Just a bunch of people having a good time listening to lovepeaceandactivism music. At one point I had to stop and take it all in, gazing around the room, trying to make a memory, storing it in my heart. No, I won't forget it. Moments like these are sweet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home