Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Random questions that have run through my mind lately:

Is changing jobs the right thing to do?
Will I be able to do a good job?
What will I be doing with my extra time?
Why would anyone want to swim Niagara Falls?
When will I get the laundry caught up?
What kinds of refreshments should I serve at my jewelry workshop?
Will marshmallow creme and marshmallows be good building materials for a model igloo?
Will a glue gun melt the marshmallows?
How is Anne doing?
If I spray the igloo with varnish, will it disintegrate the marshmallows?
What does love require?
How will I tell my little wheelchair buddy that I'm not going to be working with her anymore?
How long will the igloo last?
If I'm home Friday on break, will I have time to get the laundry caught up?
How much more time can I spend in this shower before I use up all the hot water?
Do I dare make lasagna without precooking the noodles?
How does one make a rocket out of two liters and 20-ouncers?
Why do they pile all the school projects on at once?
Would it be less crowded at the Art Institute of Chicago on Saturday or Sunday this weekend?
How many days will there be between paychecks from the old job and the new job?
Are we at peak fall foliage right now or was that last week?
Does the cat have fleas again?
Will we have to cut up the two liters to make the rocket, or do we just tape them together?
Why don't they send explicit directions on these projects?
What is the high temperature supposed to be today?
Should I wear a coat?
What have I got going after school today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home