Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
“I said to my soul, be still,
and let the dark come upon you
which shall be the darkness of God."
~T.S. Eliot
posted by Mrs. Clark at
10:26 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
It's 40 degrees out under a steel sky. November, ...
Let's say you are about to be consecrated as a dea...
"How is one to live a moral and compassionate exis...
Half-day at school. I'm giving oral math assessme...
Random questions that have run through my mind lat...
On Sunday, I went to hear Chris Hedges speak. He ...
I'm looking out my window right now. There's my b...
"I do believe it is possible to create, even witho...
Okay, so I haven't even reported on the highlight ...
The email came today outlining my responsibilities...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home