10 o'clock, Friday night. Husband out of town. Kids involved in sleepovers. Me, I spent the evening talking with a friend, talking with a brother, still dealing with little disappointments leftover from my whole lay-off experience. You know, it just sucks. Really. Even now.
Then I turned on The Eagles full blast, (does this date me or what?) sang really really loud and finished the dishes. Well. It did make me feel better.
Somewhere out on that horizon,
Far away from the neon sky
I know there must be something better
And I can't stay another night
In the city...
Then I turned on The Eagles full blast, (does this date me or what?) sang really really loud and finished the dishes. Well. It did make me feel better.
Somewhere out on that horizon,
Far away from the neon sky
I know there must be something better
And I can't stay another night
In the city...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home