We looked at Mars through the telescope tonight. This is what I saw. A teeny tiny orange circle. I mean, I thought I'd see surface features or something, but I guess that's what you see when you have a humongous university-funded observatory scope. It was orange. And round. Little.
Last night I ate an orange-ish round of creme brulee at a coffeehouse. It was huge. Too much for one person. I was a good girl and did not mow the entire dish. I did drink all my cafe au lait, though.
My friend Julie told me that contra dancing starts up soon, and would we like to go? I thought contra dancing was like square dancing only round somehow. But it's not, Julie told me tonight. It's two lines. Huh. Anyway, it's hip among the Birkenstock crowd so I'll probably go.
There are many things I'm not getting around to these days, even with my proliferation of free time. Oh well. Life is too short to regret sluffing on mundane chores, right?
Last night I ate an orange-ish round of creme brulee at a coffeehouse. It was huge. Too much for one person. I was a good girl and did not mow the entire dish. I did drink all my cafe au lait, though.
My friend Julie told me that contra dancing starts up soon, and would we like to go? I thought contra dancing was like square dancing only round somehow. But it's not, Julie told me tonight. It's two lines. Huh. Anyway, it's hip among the Birkenstock crowd so I'll probably go.
There are many things I'm not getting around to these days, even with my proliferation of free time. Oh well. Life is too short to regret sluffing on mundane chores, right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home