Here is what an eight year old is teaching me. Even if one has no legs, no feeling in the lower torso, four fingers on one hand, five on the other, one can stiill be totally happy and kind to others. This little girl is sunshine and sweetness, zooming around 5 mph in the halls, smiling at everyone, and playing with her friends at recess. "Are you coming back to help me later?" she asks me every day. You rock, Little One.
Monday, August 25, 2003
Previous Posts
- New life, Day 3.
- I trekked on over to Mansfield Wednesday and visit...
- There are tears and there are tears. This week, t...
- I shopped around Target the other day. Every time...
- Anne: (having finished putting together a beautif...
- I'm looking for ways to wrap my arms around the pr...
- I've been running again this summer. No, really. ...
- The sea was a peridot--grey-green and clear in the...
- Musquodoboit Harbour, Nova Scotia. Been there? W...
- I was fooled. There's this tall, weedy plant popp...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home