I shopped around Target the other day. Every time I met someone's eyes or talked to a salesperson, I'd think to myself, Namaste--my self greets my Self. And I'd beam kindness their way. It was so easy and free. Ah, but much more difficult to do with people to whom I have longstanding relationships. Baggage gets in the way. So my task lies ahead--namaste to all.
Namaste: I honor the place in you where Spirit lives
I honor the place in you which is
of Love, of Truth, of Light, of Peace,
when you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
then we are One."
http://www.taketheleap.com/namaste.htm
Namaste: I honor the place in you where Spirit lives
I honor the place in you which is
of Love, of Truth, of Light, of Peace,
when you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
then we are One."
http://www.taketheleap.com/namaste.htm


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home