The topic of the night on Sarah's message board (click here) is God. A person asks, "How does one reconcile the God commanded killing of infants, children, and women, with the character of Christ?" I wrote back to say that I don't believe God ever commanded the killing of infants. I don't. Our God is love. Our God is one. Our God is consistent throughout the ages. It's not like God grew up and stopped being vengeful. We grew up and realized what God really is. I'm sure of it.
Thursday, August 28, 2003
Previous Posts
- We looked at Mars through the telescope tonight. ...
- Here is what an eight year old is teaching me. Ev...
- New life, Day 3.
- I trekked on over to Mansfield Wednesday and visit...
- There are tears and there are tears. This week, t...
- I shopped around Target the other day. Every time...
- Anne: (having finished putting together a beautif...
- I'm looking for ways to wrap my arms around the pr...
- I've been running again this summer. No, really. ...
- The sea was a peridot--grey-green and clear in the...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home