One mile in ten minutes. I'm serious, now. This is the fruit of my labor, and I'm halfway to my goal. I kind of like this running thing. Somehow, I'm over a hump, meaning I can run that whole mile without gasping for air. And, AND, I keep doing it. Many days a week, even. If I were really smart, I would turn this into a metaphor for my life. But right now I'm just happy.
Tuesday, June 25, 2002
Previous Posts
- Has it been a week already, then? A long lazy car...
- Three days, poolside. Three evenings hiking in th...
- Greg and I went to see Monsoon Wedding last night....
- K. told me the lightning bugs are out, but I haven...
- Decisions. It seems like everyone has big decisio...
- So here I am in Lansing in a quiet room with a com...
- Note to myself: Mehndi looks pretty nappy at twel...
- You should see my classroom. Oh....my....gosh. W...
- Sigh. This little blogging community is pretty co...
- I ran today. I know, this doesn't sound like a gr...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home