K. told me the lightning bugs are out, but I haven't seen any yet. I'm waiting for them, I'll tell ya. We must catch them and make a lantern. We'll carry it around for a while, precious cargo, and then set the fireflies free. And we'll squeal and laugh and have to keep reaching higher and higher to catch more as they fly away. It's one of the first best things about summer.
Wednesday, June 12, 2002
Previous Posts
- Decisions. It seems like everyone has big decisio...
- So here I am in Lansing in a quiet room with a com...
- Note to myself: Mehndi looks pretty nappy at twel...
- You should see my classroom. Oh....my....gosh. W...
- Sigh. This little blogging community is pretty co...
- I ran today. I know, this doesn't sound like a gr...
- Mehndi. Say it with me. Mehn-di. Henna painting...
- It's rather obvious by now that it's a holiday wee...
- So Greg came home from Canada this morning at 3 am...
- My husband and son are on their way back from Cana...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home