I'm home for just a couple of days, and then off to my aunt's funeral in California. I visited her last March, for the first time in 23 years. She said to me, "Why did we wait 23 years to see each other again?" Why, indeed.
Monday, September 12, 2005
Previous Posts
- How many of us are walking around our cushy lives ...
- At the board meeting for OEP, where I work, (hurra...
- I'm back. If I could just upload the Tetons I wou...
- I guess I'll leave a quote behind, one of my very ...
- The countdown begins for the Idaho trip. Monday, ...
- Yesterday was a great day. I love people. Mostly.A...
- Milestones:First ever time bead class met without ...
- The moon last night was beautiful, spooky, waning,...
- We came home yesterday from a lovely small group l...
- Sunday morning quote:"Life is a good teacher and a...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home