The countdown begins for the Idaho trip. Monday, my boy and I take off to visit friends for much of the week, then a conference for me on Saturday. I just looked up the weather--70's during the day, 30's at night. I love the mountains. We have two days of hiking in the Tetons planned, just the moms and the boys. My friend, Kathy, found a place for us to stay near the park. Can it get much better than this?
Friday, August 26, 2005
Previous Posts
- Yesterday was a great day. I love people. Mostly.A...
- Milestones:First ever time bead class met without ...
- The moon last night was beautiful, spooky, waning,...
- We came home yesterday from a lovely small group l...
- Sunday morning quote:"Life is a good teacher and a...
- we all have our fingers crossed around here. tryo...
- "Over the years I have developed a picture of what...
- school is in full swing. suddenly i can focus and...
- Found when looking for ideas for a sermon:i thank ...
- I think it's time for the blog to go underground a...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home