Milestones:
First ever time bead class met without me---this morning (!)
Number of push ups (the guy kind) that I did today---40 (a record!)
Number of crunches---400
Meetings I have to attend today---2
Meetings I'm ready for---0
Uplifting spiritual thoughts this morning---0
Last time I had uplifting spiritual thoughts---last night before sleep
Flashback thoughts about Ghostbusters which I watched last night---20
Pages I surfed on IMDB related to Ghostbusters---11
Number of Ghostbusters factoids I passed on to Greg after checking IMDB--2
General thoughts about the year 1984 when G-busters was released---2
Decision to move on beyond excessive thoughts about goofball old movies--right now
"Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."
~Peter Venkman
First ever time bead class met without me---this morning (!)
Number of push ups (the guy kind) that I did today---40 (a record!)
Number of crunches---400
Meetings I have to attend today---2
Meetings I'm ready for---0
Uplifting spiritual thoughts this morning---0
Last time I had uplifting spiritual thoughts---last night before sleep
Flashback thoughts about Ghostbusters which I watched last night---20
Pages I surfed on IMDB related to Ghostbusters---11
Number of Ghostbusters factoids I passed on to Greg after checking IMDB--2
General thoughts about the year 1984 when G-busters was released---2
Decision to move on beyond excessive thoughts about goofball old movies--right now
"Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."
~Peter Venkman


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home