How many of us are walking around our cushy lives with our minor disappointments and hurts, uncomfortable because always, vaguely, in the back of our heads, we know people are suffering, hiding out in a doomed city, unwilling to leave their homes behind? I'm not comprehending this nightmare. And every night I sleep in my own soft bed.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Previous Posts
- At the board meeting for OEP, where I work, (hurra...
- I'm back. If I could just upload the Tetons I wou...
- I guess I'll leave a quote behind, one of my very ...
- The countdown begins for the Idaho trip. Monday, ...
- Yesterday was a great day. I love people. Mostly.A...
- Milestones:First ever time bead class met without ...
- The moon last night was beautiful, spooky, waning,...
- We came home yesterday from a lovely small group l...
- Sunday morning quote:"Life is a good teacher and a...
- we all have our fingers crossed around here. tryo...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home