At the board meeting for OEP, where I work, (hurray, in Indiana this time!) the board members make it a priority to let us know they care for us. Not with gifts, but with concern and questions, and nudges to make sure we take all our vacation time. I look around and think, probably there is no finer group of people sitting around a table governing an organization than this. They all are working for peace in their own way, in their own communities. I always leave these meetings renewed. Off to the hour and a half commute.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Previous Posts
- I'm back. If I could just upload the Tetons I wou...
- I guess I'll leave a quote behind, one of my very ...
- The countdown begins for the Idaho trip. Monday, ...
- Yesterday was a great day. I love people. Mostly.A...
- Milestones:First ever time bead class met without ...
- The moon last night was beautiful, spooky, waning,...
- We came home yesterday from a lovely small group l...
- Sunday morning quote:"Life is a good teacher and a...
- we all have our fingers crossed around here. tryo...
- "Over the years I have developed a picture of what...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home