Friday, February 25, 2005

I thought it was a day off, but it wasn't. It didn't want to be, and I did get one small task done, among other things, that I've been putting off for a month. That feels good in itself.

And now, my girl and I are about to watch a movie. It's a half day for her and we're going to snuggle with some popcorn, a woodstove, and hard little bits of snow flying outside on a gray winter day.

"Focus on what you know you can do. Know what you’re capable of on any given day, and what you can count on. Do the simple things well, and then use the confidence to build up the rest of your game. Learn to differentiate between what is truly important and what can be dealt with at another time."
~ Mia Hamm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home