Mercy Street
mmmm...quiet
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
"One of life's gifts is that each of us, no matter how tired and downtrodden, finds reasons for thankfulness: for the crops carried in from the fields and the grapes from the vineyard."
~J. Robert Moskin
posted by Mrs. Clark at
9:40 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Mrs. Clark
Location:
Indiana
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Busy weekend. Friday night, off to see Sarah with...
"People killin', people dyin' Children hurt and yo...
"Establishment pacifists sometimes identify more r...
Things like this scare me: "The White House has o...
I spent the weekend training 14 people in mediatio...
"All I can say is what I've always said: If you br...
Senator John McCain believes in global warming. H...
From the Fellowship of Reconciliation Witness: "D...
"I'd been busy, busy, so busy, preparing for life,...
You are to gather up the joys and sorrows, the str...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home