Home. Two kids running up to me in the terminal with smiles just for me. Greg. Snow all the way home. A quiet night in the living room with many candles lit, all of us reading or doing homework. It is very good.
The weekend was about conversations, some deep, some goofy. We ate out at great little places, saw Lost in Translation--Bananie and Sparrow definite yay's to that, James, well it was ok. Made some jewelry at the dining room table, went to a beautiful Irish/American wedding. An awesome book called Refuge. Oh yes, and played with the dog. Somehow, through all of it, I felt like I grew up a little. Thanks you guys.
But now it's home, work, and routine. If I'm not careful, I'll be late.
The weekend was about conversations, some deep, some goofy. We ate out at great little places, saw Lost in Translation--Bananie and Sparrow definite yay's to that, James, well it was ok. Made some jewelry at the dining room table, went to a beautiful Irish/American wedding. An awesome book called Refuge. Oh yes, and played with the dog. Somehow, through all of it, I felt like I grew up a little. Thanks you guys.
But now it's home, work, and routine. If I'm not careful, I'll be late.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home