"Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth and whatever you feed it is never enough."
~Janwillem van de Wetering
I have a few questions.
What kind of world am I leaving my children to face when scientists muse over mass extinctions caused by global warming?
When will agribusiness start putting the well-being of the consumer and the farm worker above the dollar?
What will it take for people to start thinking about the consequences of their actions? Of the consequences of their country's actions?
"The point is you can't be too greedy."
~Donald Trump
~Janwillem van de Wetering
I have a few questions.
What kind of world am I leaving my children to face when scientists muse over mass extinctions caused by global warming?
When will agribusiness start putting the well-being of the consumer and the farm worker above the dollar?
What will it take for people to start thinking about the consequences of their actions? Of the consequences of their country's actions?
"The point is you can't be too greedy."
~Donald Trump


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home