The blog gets very quiet when I work.
This morning as I drove to the office the sun was rising in the east while the moon was setting in the west. Me in the middle. It was beautiful, kind of dreamy, a blushing sky over frozen fields. I've looked and looked for this time of day when both the sun and moon are on the horizons but only just caught it for the first time this morning. In the evening, I drove home as the sun set. Minutes later the moon rose. In sync no more.
Then on to my job--long conversations with strangers, interviews really, a very quiet office, and many phone calls to make. Now I'm thinking maybe I won't go back into teaching. Maybe I like being out in the community during the weekdays. The truth is that my chances of being called back to teach next year are slim. Sigh. But there are other options...
This morning as I drove to the office the sun was rising in the east while the moon was setting in the west. Me in the middle. It was beautiful, kind of dreamy, a blushing sky over frozen fields. I've looked and looked for this time of day when both the sun and moon are on the horizons but only just caught it for the first time this morning. In the evening, I drove home as the sun set. Minutes later the moon rose. In sync no more.
Then on to my job--long conversations with strangers, interviews really, a very quiet office, and many phone calls to make. Now I'm thinking maybe I won't go back into teaching. Maybe I like being out in the community during the weekdays. The truth is that my chances of being called back to teach next year are slim. Sigh. But there are other options...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home