Last night I dreamed that Keith, my death row penpal, called me on my cell phone. We talked and talked for maybe 45 minutes which was odd. (In real life, we are cut off at 15 minutes, and I am charged over $1 a minute so in the dreamworld, this was getting expensive, and my cell phone won't accept his calls.) Then suddenly, there was no phone and he was walking with me through an old neighborhood of my childhood. It was the first time I had seen him without glass between us. He came to a family gathering and met my brothers and sisters. We all watched a kind of puppet show up on a stage. We tried to figure out how to get him safely back to prison without getting him in trouble. How did he get there? How would we get him back? Perplexed; the dream ended with no answers.
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Previous Posts
- What would it be like to live on less than $800 a ...
- "Religions are different roads converging to the s...
- "Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth and whate...
- "Ultimately, war is an attempt to control. If we ...
- Okay, I'm totally excited. I went to speak to the...
- The blog gets very quiet when I work. This morni...
- It did snow. And sleeted and rained, freezing. M...
- "So now you want to know some things. where do yo...
- It's the clean slate of the new year that I love. ...
- new year I spoke with an old friend the other nig...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home